Almost every piece of Jaylaa jewelry is made with care from precious metals ( 925 sterling silver) and natural gemstones. Following are instructions on how to make your jewelry last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewelry from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewelry in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewelry will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewelry cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
Please do show us your Jaylaa item, tag us on Instagram @jaylaajewelry. We really like that!